Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tuesday morning, 4am

 

Me: Well, the hell with it. I'm awake. You want some coffee?

Little Cat: WTF? Are you tweaking or something?

M: No, just can't sleep again. Imma make a pot of coffee. You want anything.
LC: Ragganafraggana...OK, fine. I'll take some of that "beef-like mystery meat substance" only with extra gravy this time.
M: K; coffee and mystery meat coming up.
LC: EXTRA GRAVY, goddamn it! You wake me at four, I get extra fucking gravy or imma do that thing where I bite your ankle when you walk past.
M: Not if you want extra gravy, furbag.
LC:
M:
LC:
M: OK, I'm on it. You gonna wait in the bed or come with?
LC: Oh, Christ. Fine. I'm coming. Extra gravy!
M: Careful or I'll give you that "fish and shrimp" shit instead.
LC: Ohhellno. You gotta hurry up and get off your dead ass and get back to doing the marketing. (sotto voce) That mate of yours has the taste buds of some sort of shelter dog.
M: (halfway to kitchen) I heard that! Big talk from someone who cleans her butthole with her tongue.
LC: EXTRA GRAVY! Goddamn.

No comments: