Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday check-back and...and answer?

 So, about my post below.


I occurs to me that what might explain - while we seem to be bombarded with this theme in what seems like every form of "news" and information - that there really isn't some sort of novel 21st Century human malfunction driven by social media, over exposure to disinformation, FOX "News" (but I repeat myself), radicalization, conspiracy theories, and political polarization, etcetera.


Maybe it's just that we're always been this fucking gullible and stupid.

It's just that without the digital connections we didn't have to see it.

I'm willing to go with Door Number 2, frankly.

(Oh, and aren't these little "bad princess" cartoons wonderful? They're by a graphic artist named Yingzong Xin, and you can see the others here. Joe Bob says; check 'em out.

No comments: