Saturday, April 23, 2022

Brewed Dudes, or, Excuse me, waiter, but my coffee has a pistol in it

 In order:
1) "SS" is "America's Coffee"? WTF? Hello? "Sounds better in the original German" much?
2) If you're calling the sound of a suppressed semiauto pistol "smooth" you either a) have never heard one, or
b) have no respect for the intelligence of your audience.
3) Ammosexuals are deeply weird people.

I’ve seen these guys around the Internet but I've never bothered with them because
1) we roast better coffee here and
2) I’ve never been comfortable around people with assault rifle fetishes because
a) if you’re gonna have a kink for God's sake have a sexual kink, because they’re more fun, and
b) I ran a battery of 105mm howitzers, fucknozzles, and I’ll see your pissy little 5.56 and raise you four goddam inches. 
 
Fire for effect, bitches!

1 comment:

mike said...

1] Black plastic handguards, pistol grip, and buttstock? Plus an aluminum receiver group?

or

2] Tight grain walnut with nickel-vanadium stainless steel?

No comparison. Why would anyone choose door #1? Total idiocy.

Our local VFW has some Springfield '03s we use for color guard at funerals and such. Still beautiful over 100 years later. Someone has lovingly continued to linseed the stocks. They were probably never used in combat as the lens and grooves are immaculate. I'd drool, but you would call me a fetishist.

Do those black rifles even have a bayonet lug?