Friday, May 26, 2023

The Beginning of Wisdom...

 ...you'd think, would be you getting 18 years in the joint for sedition.

It's not. 

This fucking traitor learned nothing. He will do it again after President-again Trump pardons his traitor ass. He's said it. Believe him.

And I pause to remind you; I fucking warned you about that:

"As I said on Facebook today:

"If it was up to me, I would be at these traitors with the bayonet. A bullet is foolish and may go anywhere. The bayonet is wise and knows what must be done to end treason. Bill Sherman’s prescription remains the correct one; for traitors like this, fear is the beginning of wisdom."

If this is not crushed with brutal force we will rue this as the day we made these traitors our masters."

It wasn't, and we have. As their robed comrades gut things like the EPA and OSHA, as their plutocratic masters engineer the return to the Gilded Age, as Tubby howls and blabbers his way back to the White House, this cannon fodder of the Right, these modern sturmabteilungen, provide the force and fear the wingnuts need to drive the equivocating rabble of "liberal" Americans into the wilderness.

These people are traitors, are the domestic enemies my soldiers' oath demanded I defend the Constitution against.

When will we?

No comments: