Sunday, January 11, 2009

All Dressed Up

So we went to McMenamin's Edgefield last night for my company "Chrismas" party (deferred from the 12/20 by the Arctic Blast of 2008). And as you can tell by the Peeper's crazy happy face, it was one wild time!
Here's the Peeper all "fancy" - see below.
Here's Mommy and Missy looking VERY adorable...
Daddy taking a break from playing "Kill the Magical Pony with forks" with Baby Girl.
The grunions are always a crapshoot as to whether they'll make nice for pictures. Here, they do. Notice the Peeper's stylin' Glengarry cap; the belt with the pretties is a little harder to see. When he caught me sporting my kilt he announced that he needed seven "fancies". The cap and belt were two, and we rounded up a play sheriff's star, my old Good Conduct Medal, a small clan badge of Mojo's, a bead necklace and a Scooby-doo sticker, which the Peep announced were sufficently "fancy".
I think that Mojo is looking slender and lovely in this one. And I drag out the kilt once a year so that my coworkers get their one chance to feel me up. Missed it again, boys. Better luck next year.Starting tomorrow my work schedule goes completely insane. I'm going to try and get back here, but it'll be sporadic. Drop me a line on facebook and I'll tag you back, if you just want to chat. Otherwise, have a great week.

8 comments:

Red Sand said...

You guys clean up nice! So it's finally warm enough for kilts again?

FDChief said...

RS: Thanks! And, no, I just try and pretend to be as hardy as my McMillan forebears. It was a trifle...breezy...about the hips, shall we say?

atomic mama said...

Great pix! Get well...

Lisa said...

The kilt is very fetching.

Lisa said...

p.s.: if one wanted to befriend you, what is your name on facebook?

FDChief said...

AM: Thank you!
Lisa: Thank you, too! And I use my legitimate handle: John Lawes. And I would welcome a "friend request. Just don't expect me to send you sushi or a cow or something. I have time to waste on the Internet but not THAT kind of time...

Debra Sue said...

Looking good! I love Peep's need for "fancy" stuff. Fancy is one of my new favorite words.

Mojo looks fantastic - well mended and healthy. Good for her!

FDChief said...

DS: Thankyew!