Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quo vadis?

Armistice Day is past, the late-year holidays yet to come.

Little girl hasn't got her new glasses yet; that'll be a post for later in the month.

I still haven't much to say about the economic and political foolishness in our capital; the same fools are doing the same fooling they were a year ago.

I'm working on a geology post and the decisive battle for November, but what about the short term?

So...any suggestions from the audience? What would YOU like me to talk about?

6 comments:

Ael said...

How about various terms for shirts?

"red shirt"
"wifebeater"
"t-shirt"
"stuffed shirt"
etc.

FDChief said...

Ael: Nice!

You will notice that I corrected my typo. It's sad to reflect that I got a B in typing in Mrs. Hardestee's class at Glenbard West HS back in 1973.

mike said...

How about:

"Ron Wyden"

"slope stability"

"Sino-African relations"

Lisa said...

Now me, I'm interested in the interpersonal aspects. Why do some men see in a woman an entire universe, while others see her as a compendium of discrete biological parts?

What do you respect in a woman? Is it the same things as for a man? Gosh, this is probably the domain of Facebook, if I actually did it.

(But you once promised such a study of the sexes a while back, though one of your readers cautioned you against it.)

FDChief said...

Lisa: that's a good idea. It'll take more than one post. Lemme think about it a little...

Lisa said...

"Is it the same things as for a man?"

[Hangs her head]: Grammatically, that would be "Are they the the same things as for a man."

I hope immaculate grammar is not one of your prerequisites :) Sometimes, me talk bad on purpose.