Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Through the Lens with Little Miss

So...

...young Missy took control of the camera the other night. She took so many pictures that I thought I'd post a selection of her snapshots to let you see how the world looks to our little girl (who, we now know, probably sees most of it as a blur...) when she can make a record of it.

"Here I am. This one is by Daddy, who just took off my shoes and said I had the stinkiest feet of any three-and-a-half-year-old in history. I don't! Smell my feet and see! (Daddy: if you value your life, don't. She does, and it's a horrible miracle that such a sweet little girl can have such stanky dogs.)Here's Mommy being funny.Here's Daddy. He's going to be prey for Miss Lily Kitty in a couple of seconds, see her in the background? Bite Daddy, Lily, hee hee!!!And here's some impressionist images of my living room, starting with my feet again what as NOT stinky! (Daddy: yes they are, sweetie. You should wash them.):


Daddy's dirty shoes.
I hope you enjoyed this look into the world of Little Miss; I sure did.

No comments: