Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blogrolled: Une Envie de Sel

I enjoy the hell out of the electronical Internet, that contentious legacy of Al Gore...I am informed, entertained, amused, outraged and tittilated. I can have discussions or arguments with people from around the world, follow events from birth to death and everything in betwen, connect with distant friends as they move through their days from quiet backyard painting to crossing the world to embrace their little sons for the first time.Every once in a while, though, I find something there that's a pure indulgence. This is one: "Une Envie de Sel".

It's not political blog, or a mommyblog (though the artist has a lovely little girl who turns up in the photos occasionally) or an adoption blog...it's just...lovely.Like a sunset or the feel of the trunk of an old madrone or the taste of good hot coffee on a chilly morning, it seems to exist just for sensual pleasure, and it pleases me greatly.

Stop by and enjoy the musings of the Wanderer's Daughter, whose images these are.

3 comments:

Red Sand said...

Good call - wonderful eye candy!

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing. (I think you are the reincarnation of the man in the striped socks!)

Maia said...

Thank you so much...and I am enjoying your eloquent and intelligent writing. Please keep contributing!