Monday, November 03, 2008

Increase Your Manhood!

Remember all that ranting I did about the election that seems to have been going on since the Trojan War and finally, FINALLY ends tomorrow?

Well, here's the folks at "JibJab.com" who say sorta the same thing - but great googly moogly are they funny...
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!
It has to be my low sense of humor, but what really got me howling was Bill's little joke about "close, but no cigar" at which point Hillary clubs his philandering ass. I think I giggled fairly nonstop through the rest.

Enjoy.

Great big, immense, monstrous hat tip to The Clueless Carolina Girl, without whom I'd still lack the inside story on Two Hundred FUCKING Dollars Worth of Sea World.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have sent this classic video to I don't know how many folks.

A great catch, Chief. Thank you. And, in keeping with my established MO, you got absolutely no credit whatsoever when I forwarded it.

Just thought you should know that.

chris said...

shared this to my blog from here - hope you don't mind. i didn't notice that YOU are the guy gettin poked the first time round- i had tears in my eyes from laughing so damn hard.
chris

FDChief said...

Glad you enjoyed this. I laughed so hard the first time through my butt fell off. Worth it though. Now I have to go back and watch their other stuff.

Lisa said...

I just viewed this -- absolutely hysterical and perfect! These guys are great. Thanks for sharing.