Thursday, March 01, 2007

A ma fille

"Puisque vos yeux se sont fermés, le démuni de mine a cessé de pleurer." You should have been five today.

You should have been all over the little house, shouting with joy, giddy about your new toys, driving your mother and I wild with your out-of-control little girl excitement.

But there will never be any hair pretties for you.

No cuddles while you cry over an owie.

No scolds after you chase the cats.

No smiles for your first grade graduation, no cheers for your soccer team, no wisdom for your first break-up, no tears at your wedding.

You will forever be one day old.

We miss you, darling, and we always will.

Bryn Rose Gellar 3/1/02-3/2/02

5 comments:

walternatives said...

My thoughts are with your family, with your Byrn.

atomic mama said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. What a beautiful name she has.

Millicent said...

I've been thinking about Bryn a lot over the past few weeks. As time goes on I feel even more honored that I was able to meet her, touch her, spend time with her. She was a beautiful little girl...and you entrusted me with her memory....

...I guess I'll write more in a less public forum.

Hugs....

"M2" said...

How very sad, and what a beautiful name she has

dreamer said...

Thank you so very much for sharing.