Thursday, February 09, 2012

HAZWOPER, Day 3

OK, so I have to introduce this one.

Last night I showed the drawing from the preceding post, the product of the second day of weapons-grade boredom, to my kids (who liked it - it's nice to have an appreciative public). My son was VERY enthused, but for today he wanted a commission; "Can you do one with a kraken?" he asked.

So when I got to class today I started this and somehow got sidetracked onto this whole "WW2" thing, so eventually I ended up with a kraken, but with a Nazi kraken.Tomorrow we're doing some sort of hands-on PE and taking the test, so I suspect this is the final gift to you from the nice people at the Federal agencies. Hope you've liked them.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Another wonderful fantasia!

Leon said...

Nazi squids? There's a game concept right there!

Call of Duty XVII: Squid Warfare

FDChief said...

Leon: My kid would be aaaaaaaall over it. Actually, it kinda sounds like fun to me, too...