Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hey! Get those nuts off that cat!

I have a thing for soccer scarves. And I SO have a thing for this one:


"The Rose City Riveters have teamed up with the Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon and we’re selling a scarf to benefit them."

Hell, I'll wield the little kitty-gelding pliers myself...

...to get my hands on one of these sweet mufflers.

The link here, by the way, is that our big-league soccer field has a bunch of feral kitties living down in the bowels of the stands. I blogged about that back in the spring of last year; if nothing else it made for a great two-stick.

And I would be remiss if I didn't point out that our own Nitty Kitty has lost her organs of generation, just in case you were thinking that I was one of those "no foolin' around for you but it's OK for me..." sorts of people.


Right, Nitty?

No comments: