Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Jukebox: Goodbye Edition



This torchy grind works like a mechanical ass-kicker for me this cold, rainy Friday.

First, a guy that I've worked with for years is jumping to another firm. He's a good man, and a good friend, and one of the few people at the place I now work that doesn't seem to have a delight in playing silly reindeer games. I'll miss him.

And second don't get me started about the goddamn idiocy going on in the usual idiot places about "immigration".

If I had a nickel for every bone-stupid, prion-disease-moronic thing to come out of a Republican's mouth this week...shit, I'd OWN the Nickel Arcade.

"Goodnight was just a little word you learned.
Somewhere somebody that you burned
Was all too happy with a lie.
But love, you know you never got it right.
I don't know why you say goodnight;
You only mean to say goodbye."


Hope you've had a better week than I had...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"prion-disease-moronic"
PDM -- my new most favorite phrase to describe the ditherings, dribblings, and mouth-foamings on the right!

My week? Well, it had its ups and downs...I'm trying to keep writing. I'm limiting myself more and more often to personal experiences on both my blogs. And resisting the urge to throw things at my television...