Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday Wendie Blogging

Wendie Malick, that is.

I've been a huge fan of hers ever since her turn as the smart, sexy ex-wife on the series Dream On back in the early '90's. She specializes in the type of character she played in that earlier show: strong, clever, delicious in a very grown-up way.

Now she's in a new series on ABC called Big Day. (I apologize for the annoying embedded video - it's network TV, forchrissake...)

I'll be right up front and say I haven't watched anything on the nets since, hell, maybe the last season of Buffy. Naah, I couldn't bear to watch it regularly by the last season, so maybe the year before that. So my advice on network TV may be pretty suspect. But I have to say that I'm reserving a spot on Tuesday nights for Wendie and company. This show is that fucking funny.

Don't take my word for it. Watch. Laugh.

Coming this month: more Tiger Island and January rants off the top of the Chief's BCS...

No comments: