Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baaaaaad Kitty...

So I'm going through the bookcase sorting stuff to go to the Goodwill, open a hardcover novel and out flutters this.

I still remember seeing this in the store - had to be something like a pretty out-there gift shop, don't remember where - and wanting it not to send as an actual greeting card but just because I loved the image.Is it the domme's faintly pigeon-toed stance, suggesting by just a little bit of wobble on the fuck-me pumps that she's not quite as in command as she'd like you to think? (I mean, after all, she's dominating a CAT...) Is it the furious look in Bondage Kitty's eyes, promising a serious ass-scratching if he ever gets loose and NOT in a good way. Is it just the idea that the only way to get a cat to really do what you want is with whips and leather?

Dunno. But I laughed then and I laughed this afternoon when I saw it again, probably a decade after the last time I chuckled as I used it to mark my place in "Mr. Lincoln's Army" and put it away on the shelf...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It is a great image, but what allows it to rise to the level of kinky is that you marked "Mr. Lincoln's Army" with it :)