Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just Shoot Me

So my wife is recovering from surgery, my in-laws arrive tonight, my kids are boinging around in a crazy frenzy of Christmas greed...and we're supposed to get snow tomorrow SO THE SCHOOLS WILL BE CLOSED THE REST OF THE WEEK..!!!!Meaning that all six of us will be housebound. In a little house no more than 1,100 feet square. With nonstop Christmas specials on TV.Shoot me. Just make it quick and shoot me now.Sigh. Sorry I've been so bad about posting. I do have some thoughts to bring up. Maybe tonight.

2 comments:

Linda Dove said...

Oh, these are just lovely photos! Look at that little miss in the SNOW! Wooo.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it'll be over soon. January. Grey, bleak, looooong.
Then February, whose job is to make us all long for January :(

-Barry